There are three packages for full day Lembongan tours by Bali Marine Walk (Secret Island, Marine Explore and Starfish package). From the all Marine Walk packages mentioned, starfish package is most complete package with all inclusive first class activities in Lembongan island. Start in the morning pickup to your hotel and then transfer to Sammada beach club at Lembongan island. All activities serve in the island such as marine walk (seawalker), snorkeling, banana boat taxi, water slide, kayaking and other.
Greeted by a delicious welcome drink and then enjoy all activities for full day to make your holiday more fun and unforgettable.
Book now and get our special offer.
Bali Marine Explorer Package Including:
- Return hotel transfer
- Return Boat Transfer Bali to Lembongan
- Marine Walk (Seawalker Lembongan)
- 1 x free photo underwater (printing with frame)
- Banana Boat Taxi one round
- Water slide at the Pontoon
- Welcome drink
- Swimming Pool at Sammada Beach Club
- Beach Kayaking
- Village tour
- Towel, shower and changing room
What to Bring/Wear:
- Changing cloth
Pick up area: Ubud (last distance Furama Ubud), Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran (last distance until Golden Tulip Bay View Hotel), Kuta, Legian, Seminyak (until Umalas) and Sanur
Extra charge Rp. 300.000 for 2 persons with extra person Rp. 150.000 for outside area mentioned above.
- Guest with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot dive.
- Guest with specific needs can also enjoy Bali Marine Walk as long as the can use both of their hands.
- Children age from 3 - 12 years old and only 8 - 12 years old can join Marine Walk, walk at the bottom of the ocean
- Schedule for departure can be changed due to weather condition without any prior notice
- Stay overnight at Lembongan island will be charged extra boat transfer Rp. 350.000 for your return to Bali.
- Guest not allowed to bring own equipment for any activities and must use the equipment provided by Bali Marine Walk
Charter special fishing boat for area Padang Bai, Nusa Dua and Lembongan Island
Elephant Cave (Goa Gajah)
Elephant Cave | Bali Temples Located at Gianyar Regency - The name Goa Gajah ( English = Elephant Cave ) was probably derived from a name mentioned in a scripture called Negara Kertagama written during the reign of His Maje