Start from IDR 150,000, 2 - 3 hours (Half Day), Jatiluwih Rice Terrace
Jatiluwih is one of many famous places of interest in Bali known as its beautiful view of rice terraces along the village. With its wonderful landscape view, Jatiluwih set by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site.
To enjoy this beautiful landscape of rice terraces, we provide the Jatiluwih bike tour provided by Bali Moon Bike with their greatest tour guides recommended by Tripadvisor site.
Jatiluwih Bike Tour Package Prices
Jatiluwih Bike Tour
Jatiluwih bike tour Itinerary:
- Pickup time at 7.00 am or based on the hotel location
- 9.00: Start bike tour through jungle and rice field
- 9.30: Passing the greatest view of World Heritage Site Jatiluwih as a Bali’s culture landscape, photo sessions along ride the bike
- 12.00: Lunch at the local restaurant
- 13.00: Transfer back to your hotel
Bike tour Includes:
- Hotel transfers (two ways) for minimum 2 persons *
- Lunch at local restaurant
- Entrance fees to Jatiluwih
- Mountain Bike and safety equipment
- Mineral waters
- Professional tour guide
- Cold towel at the end
|Children 5 - 12 years old||IDR 450,000|
|Baby seat for infant||IDR 150,000|
Remark: To customize your tour, please feel free to contact us.
Please contact us for more information and special offer.