Start from IDR 606,000, 8 hours (Full Day), Jatiluwih Village
Ride your bicycle on the most beautiful scenery of Jatiluwih rice terrace. This World Heritage Site have a great view of rice terrace as a living museum showcasing agriculture using the traditional water irrigation system called Subak. Cycling tour track along the rice terrace small path within 2 hours and tour ends with sumtuous lunch featuring the organic rices and fresh vegetables.
Your lunch session will be with overlooking the ultimate rice paddy terrace view.
Jatiluwih Rice Paddy Cycling Prices
Full Day Cycling Tour Program
Jatiluwih rice paddy cycling tour itinerary:
- 08.00 - 08.15 Depart from your hotel
- 10.15 - 10.45 Arrive Jatiluwih, go to the restaurant for coffee or tea while registration and small briefing
- 11.00 - 13.15 Cycling tour start from the rice paddy to the hot spring, traditional market ends at the restaurant for lunch
- 13.30 - 14.30 Lunch and then transfer back to the hotel
- 16.00 - 16.15 Arrive at hotel
- Coffee or tea break
- Hotel transfers
- Full trained and professional cycling guide
- International standard safety equipment
- Buffet lunch and mineral water or soft drink
- Mineral water during cycling tour
- All entrance fees and local donation
- Cold face towel
|Family Package||IDR 2,750,000|
Remark: Free hotel transfers for minimum 2 persons
- Hat, Sunscreen, Sunglasses and Camera
- Shorts and comfortable sport shoes
Please contact us for special offer.