Bali Treetop Adventure park is a fun activities located in Bedugul near Beratan Lake set in an open air environmen for group and family in Indonesia. Bali Threetop Adventure completed with 7 adventure circuits from one tree to another trees heigh 2 - 20 metres, 72 challenges for all ages suspended bridges, spider nets, Tarzan jumps, 12 Flying Fox up to 160 metres long, flying swings and more fun chalanges.
Treetop Adventure Circuits
Bali Treetop Circuits:
- Squirrel Yellow Circuit: Carefully designed only for small children
- Squirrel Green Circuit: Tailored for children ready to face new challenges
- Green Circuit: Introductory circuit to get a taste of the activity
- Blue Circuit: First Thrills!
- Red Circuit: Swinging high in the trees!
- Adrenaline Black Circuit: The big thrill!
Bali Treetop Adventure Park is available for age 4 years old to over 70 years old with a maximum weight of 120kg. Adventure time for adult and children is 2,5 hours and squirrel circuits is 1,5 hours.
- Receives your equipment such as harness, pulley and carabiners on your arrival is for 5 minutes
- Safety instructions with demonstration is in 5 minutes
- Enjoy your demonstration circuit, with our Patrol Guides checking if the client understands how to use the equipment between 5 to 10 minutes.
- Then you free to go on any of the Circuits of Bali Treetop Adventure Park, as many times as he/she wants or can. We advise that it is better for adult clients to start by the Green Discovery Circuit before trying the higher Circuits.
Children clients should start by the Squirrel Yellow Circuit.
Bali Treetop receives large groups from :
- Companies for Outing, Team Building or Promotional Events
- Family (Private parties, Birthday, etc.)
BALI TREETOP CAN PROVIDE:
- Full private rental of Bali Treetop from 2 hours and 30 minutes to full day
- Catering (Buffet lunch in front of Bali Treetop)
- Coffee breaks
- Additional Games (Team Building Games)
- Sound System
- Meeting Room
Bali Treetop Adventure Park Prices
PackageSanur, Kuta, Seminyak, Jimbaran and Nusa Dua Area