Marine Explore packages provided by Bali Marine Walk that offer an adventures tour experience at Lembongan Island Bali. This package is a full day package to Lembongan island departure from Sanur Bali and about 30 minutes to Sammada Beach Club Lembongan island using speed boats. All activities, transportation, fast boat service are included on the price below.
Join Marine Walk Explore package and enjoy a spectacular reef inhabited by endless marine life and amazing breathtaking colors using a special helmet to breath underwater. Another activities in Lembongan island is Snorkeling, Banana Taxi, Water Slide at the Pontoon, swimming pool and Beach Kayaking.
Marine Explore Package Special Prices
Bali Marine Explorer Package
Bali Marine Explorer Package Including:
- Return hotel transfer
- Return Boat Transfer Bali to Lembongan
- Marine Walk (Seawalker Lembongan)
- 1 x free photo underwater (softcopy)
- Banana Boat Taxi
- Water slide at the Pontoon
- Welcome drink
- Swimming Pool at Sammada Beach Club
- Beach Kayaking
- Towel, shower and changing room
What to Bring/Wear:
- Changing cloth
Remark and Other information
Pick up area: Ubud (last distance Furama Ubud), Nusa Dua, Tanjung Benoa, Jimbaran (last distance until Golden Tulip Bay View Hotel), Kuta, Legian, Seminyak (until Umalas) and Sanur
Extra charge Rp. 300.000 for 2 persons with extra person Rp. 150.000 for outside area mentioned above.
- Guest with heart or lung problems, on medication, pregnant, with asthma or other respiratory ailments cannot dive.
- Guest with specific needs can also enjoy Bali Marine Walk as long as the can use both of their hands.
- Children age from 3 - 12 years old and only 8 - 12 years old can join Marine Walk, walk at the bottom of the ocean
- Schedule for departure can be changed due to weather condition without any prior notice
- Stay overnight at Lembongan island will be charged extra boat transfer Rp. 350.000 for your return to Bali.
- Guest not allowed to bring own equipment for any activities and must use the equipment provided by Bali Marine Walk