Bali famed 'Island of Gods' have many tourist attractions with its varied landscape of green hills and mountains, rugged coastlines or sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colourful and deeply spiritual and unique culture. That's make Bali is a Paradise Island. Bali have world-class surfing and diving sites, 2 active volcanos, beautiful lakes, black and white sandy beach and thousand of temples.
Bali devided by 8 regency and one municipal that have unique and different tradition each other. Karangasem, Klungkung, Buleleng, Gianyar, Bangli, Badung, Denpasar city, Tabanan and Jembrana regency.
- South Bali: Kuta, Bukit Peninsula, Canggu, Denpasar, Jimbaran, Legian, Nusa Dua, Sanur, Seminyak, Tanah Lot. This is the most visited by tourists with Kuta Beach and Seminyak.
- Central Bali: Ubud, Bedugul, Tabanan. The cultural heart of Bali and the central mountain range.
- West Bali: Negara, Gilimanuk, Medewi Beach, Pemuteran, West Bali National Park. Ferries to Java and the West Bali National Park.
- North Bali: Lovina, Singaraja. Quiet black sand beaches and the old capital city.
- East Bali: Amed, Besakih, Candidasa, Kintamani, Klungkung, Mount Agung, Padang Bai, Tirta Gangga. Laid back coastal villages, an active volcano and the mighty Mount Agung.
- SouthEastern Islands: Nusa Lembongan, Nusa Penida, Nusa Ceningan. Quiet offshore islands in the southeast, popular for diving activities.
Bali By Area
Here we list the point of interesting places in Bali, local attractions from the traditional culture and some other information to complete your knowledge before visiting Bali island.